Wine Club 3 Red
Summer Season Shipment: Our 3-bottle membership includes three bottles of reds for the season, selected by the winemaker. The current shipment includes our 2016 Pinot Noir, our 2016 Tavolo Rosso (an Italian blend of Dolcetto, Montepulciano, Nero d'Avola & Negroamaro), and our dry-farmed 2015 Zinfandel.
*Please Note: The price listed above reflects the cost of one shipment. You will be charged this amount four times per year (March/June/September/November). The cost of each shipment may vary between $80-$110 due to our limited production; the price of our wine shifts based on the ever-changing prices of grapes. We can assure you that each bottle of our organic wine is special and handcrafted with love.
Your 3-bottle membership includes:
- Access to small lot, club-only wines
- Seasonal wine pick-up parties brimming with great food and company
- Invitations to our events, dinners, concerts, and select wine promotions
- Complimentary monthly wine tastings for two
- 20% off all 3-bottle quarterly shipments
- 20% discount on most farm products
- Access to lodging at the Campovida farm in Hopland, California
- Referral rewards: Refer a friend to Campovida's wine club and receive a complimentary bottle of wine upon completion of their first two shipments
Want to enjoy a little more wine? Sign up at the 6-bottle membership level instead.
Did you know that we produce our own Campovida olive oil and honey, too? We make our extra virgin olive oil from handpicked, organic olives that are pressed the same day, within two miles of where they are grown. Our local wildflower honey is sourced right from the hives in our organic fields. Add oil and honey to your wine shipment -- you won't regret it!