Seasonal Shipment: Our 12-bottle membership includes twelve bottles of reds for the season, selected by the winemaker. The current shipment includes two bottles of each: our 2016 Nero Di Avola, 2015 Carignane, 2015 Malbec, 2016 Syrah, 2016 Campo Di Rossa, and 2015 Dolcetto.
*Please Note: By making this purchase you are committing to a year of Wine Club membership. The price listed above reflects the cost of one shipment. You will be charged this amount four times per year (March/June/September/November). The cost of each shipment may vary between $350-$425 due to our limited production; the price of our wine shifts based on the ever-changing prices of grapes. We can assure you that each bottle of our organic wine is special and handcrafted with love.
Your 12-bottle membership includes:
- Access to small lot, club-only wines
- Seasonal wine pick-up parties brimming with great food and company
- Invitations to our events, dinners, concerts, and select wine promotions
- First access to developing wine library
- Complimentary monthly wine tastings for six
- All-inclusive shipping on each Celebration selection quarterly offering
- 30% off all 12-bottle quarterly shipments and additional wine purchases
- 30% discount on most farm products
- Four complimentary guests to member parties
- Premier access to lodging at the Campovida farm in Hopland, and annual two-night’s complimentary stay (subject to availability and only for consecutive night's stay)
- Referral rewards: Refer a friend to Campovida's wine club and receive a complimentary bottle of wine upon completion of their first two shipments
Did you know that we produce our own Campovida olive oil and honey, too? We make our extra virgin olive oil from handpicked, organic olives that are pressed the same day, within two miles of where they are grown. Our local wildflower honey is sourced right from the hives in our organic fields. Add oil and honey to your wine shipment -- you won't regret it!